- Any of different crazy felines, like the leopard or a wildcat.
- the bushy-tailed European wildcat (Felis silvestris) resembling the domestic tabby and seen as the ancestor associated with the domestic pet.
- identical to catamount.
- bushy-tailed wildcat of European countries that resembles the domestic cat and is thought to be the ancestor regarding the domestic cat
- Like a wildcat; ferocious; extremely savage: because, “cat-a-mountain looks,”
- Definition for "catamountain"
- Any of different crazy felines, like the leopard…
- View More
- Synonym for "catamountain"
- Hypernym for "catamountain"
- Equivalent for "catamountain"