- An enzyme found in the blood and in most living cells that catalyzes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide into water and air.
- An enzyme found in the liver that catalyses the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.
- an enzyme within most plant and animal cells that works as an oxidative catalyst; it decomposes hydrogen peroxide into hydrogen and water.
- An oxidation-ferment which decomposes hydrogen peroxid catalytically utilizing the liberation of oxygen.
- enzyme present in most plant and animal cells that functions as an oxidative catalyst; decomposes hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and liquid
Sentence for "catalase"
- One reason for their discontent may…
Hypernym for "catalase"
Same Context for "catalase"