- a caustic bend created by light reflecting from a curved area
- the envelope of all rays that emanate from a specified point (the radiant point) and mirror from confirmed bend; the evolute of orthotomic
- A caustic bend formed by reflection of light.
- In optics, a caustic bend created by the reflection of this rays of light: so called to differentiate it from diacaustic, that will be formed by refracted rays. See caustic, n., 3.
- associated with, or obtaining the properties of, a caustic bend formed by representation. See caustic, a.
- In geometry, belonging to caustic curves formed by reflection.
- Definition for "catacaustic"
- a caustic bend created by light reflecting from…
- View More
- Sentence for "catacaustic"
- Form for "catacaustic"
- Variant for "catacaustic"