- A plant (Nepeta Glechoma) in the same genus as catnip; ground ivy.
- A plant (Nepeta Glechoma) of the identical genus with catnip; ground ivy.
- A name sometimes directed at ground-ivy or gill, from model of its leaves, and to Gnaphalium dioicum, from its soft flower-heads. Also known as cat's paw.
- low-growing perennial natural herb having leaves with whitish down and clusters of tiny white flowers
Sentence for "cat's-foot"
- "This," wrote Forbes, on hearing of…
Hyponym for "cat's-foot"
Hypernym for "cat's-foot"