- A plant associated with the genus Hypochæris, weedy chicory-like composites of Europe: so named from the form of the leaves. The name normally applied to Gnaphalium dioicum.
- any one of several flowers of the genus Calochortus having blossoms with petals shaped like pet's ears
- European weed commonly naturalized in the united states having yellow rose minds and leaves resembling a cat's ears
- Definition for "cat's-ear"
- A plant associated with the genus Hypochæris, weedy…
- View More
- Sentence for "cat's-ear"