- A name offered in the West Indies
- to the Bignonia unguis, a climbing vine with claw-shaped tendrils, and
- to your Pithecolobium Unguis-cati, on account of its curved pod.
- In western Texas, a name of several types of Acacia with hooked thorns, as
- See bayag-kambing.
- erect shrub with small if any spines having racemes of white to yellow blossoms followed closely by curved pointed pods and black colored shiny seeds; western Indies and Florida
Definition for "cat's-claw"
Sentence for "cat's-claw"
- Benjy comes and sits most mournfully…