- An act or occasion that provokes or perhaps is accustomed justify war.
- An act regarded as justifying or causing a war.
- Plural kind of casus belli.
- an event or mix of events which is a cause war, or could be alleged as a justification of war.
- A matter or celebration of war; an excuse or grounds for declaring war: since, just the right of search advertised by britain constituted a casus belli in 1812.
- a conference always justify starting a war
Sentence for "casus belli"
Hypernym for "casus belli"
Urban Dictionary for "casus belli"