- a meeting; an occurrence; a celebration; a variety of situations; a case; an act of Jesus. Understand Note under accident.
- In law, the possibility, an accident, or a meeting: utilized usually along with other words expressing some technical definition.
- In commercial legislation, whatever is contemplaced by the functions to a contract, or that which is stipulated for or brought in the terms of the contract.
- Definition for "casus"
- a meeting; an occurrence; a celebration; a variety…
- View More
- Sentence for "casus"
- Synonym for "casus"
- Phrases for "casus"
- Cross Reference for "casus"
- Same Context for "casus"
- Variant for "casus"