- Of or regarding casuists or casuistry.
- Relating to casuistry (attempts to resolve ethical issues by applying basic principles).
- very simple, hair-splitting.
- Of or pertaining to casuists or casuistry.
- of or concerning the using ethical principles to eliminate moral problems
- of or relating to or exercising casuistry
- regarding casuists or casuistry; regarding cases of conscience, or to doubts regarding conduct; ergo, over-subtle; intellectually dishonest; sophistical.
Sentence for "casuistic"
- H.W. Fowler wrote about them incisively…
Equivalent for "casuistic"
Same Context for "casuistic"