- A person who is expert in or directed at casuistry.
- somebody who resolves cases of conscience or moral responsibility.
- an individual who attempts to specify precise and precise rules when it comes to way of each and every scenario of behavior
- a person who is competent in, or directed at, casuistry.
- One versed in or using casuistry; one that scientific studies and resolves situations of conscience, or great points with regards to conduct.
- therefore An over-subtle reasoner; a sophist.
- somebody whose reasoning is subdued and frequently specious
- to relax and play the casuist.
- to relax and play the section of a casuist.
Definition for "casuist"
- A person who is expert in or directed…
Sentence for "casuist"
Hypernym for "casuist"
Same Context for "casuist"