- a poisonous, decorative, tropical African natural herb or tree (Ricinus communis) having palmately lobed leaves and unisexual blossoms and producing a seed oil of commercial and medicinal price.
- big shrub of tropical Africa and Asia having big palmate leaves and spiny capsules containing seeds that are the origin of castor-oil and ricin; commonly naturalized throughout the tropics
- Definition for "castor-oil plant"
- a poisonous, decorative, tropical African natural herb or…
- View More
- Hypernym for "castor-oil plant"