- A colorless or pale yellow oil extracted from the seeds associated with the castor-oil plant, used pharmaceutically as a laxative and epidermis softener and industrially as a lubricant.
- the pale-yellow vegetable oil obtained from the castor-bean; made use of as a laxative and a commercial lubricant
- The oil yielded by the seeds of Ricinus communis (the castor-oil plant), a native of Asia, nevertheless now distributed over all the hotter regions of the globe.
- a purgative obtained from the seed for the castor-oil plant; used in paint and varnish plus clinically
- A mild cathartic oil, expressed or obtained from the seeds for the Ricinus communis, or Palma Christi. Whenever fresh the oil is inodorous and insipid.
- Definition for "castor oil"
- A colorless or pale yellow oil extracted from…
- View More
- Hypernym for "castor oil"
- Cross Reference for "castor oil"
- Same Context for "castor oil"