- a genus of evergreen bushes of cozy areas valued with their vegetation; within southeastern U.S. and eastern Australian Continent and northern brand new Zealand.
- A genus of bushes and woods intermediate between your oak and chestnut, of a dozen species, natives of eastern Asia, with one species regarding Pacific pitch of the united states. See chinkapin, 1.
- evergreen bushes of warm areas respected with regards to their foliage; southeastern usa and eastern Australia and north brand new Zealand
- Definition for "castanopsis"
- a genus of evergreen bushes of cozy areas…
- View More
- Synonym for "castanopsis"
- Hypernym for "castanopsis"