- Ecclesiastical An ankle-length apparel with a close-fitting waistline and sleeves, donned by the clergy among others helping in church solutions.
- a lengthy external apparel previously donned by gents and ladies, along with by soldiers included in their particular uniform.
- A garment resembling a long frock coat worn by the clergy of specific churches whenever officiating, and also by others whilst the often outer apparel.
- Any loose gown or outer coat, but specially a military one.
- a lengthy clerical coat, buttoned throughout the breast and achieving to the legs, and confined in the waist by an easy sash called a circline.
- a black apparel reaching right down to the ankles; worn by priests or choristers
Sentence for "cassock"
Phrases for "cassock"
Hyponym for "cassock"
Hypernym for "cassock"
Same Context for "cassock"