- A plain or twilled woolen fabric used for suits.
- Obsolete spelling of cashmere.
- A thin, lightweight twilled woolen material, additionally spelled kerseymere.
- a cheap form of this fabric, created using a cotton warp and a wool weft.
- A thin, twilled, woolen fabric, utilized for guys's garments.
- A woolen fabric about 30 inches wide, employed for men's wear; specifically, a twilled cloth of this preceding description, used principally for pants.
Sentence for "cassimere"
Same Context for "cassimere"
Variant for "cassimere"