- Abrogation or annulment by a greater authority.
- The abrogation of a law by a greater expert; annulment.
- little bit of instrumental songs of eighteenth century much like the serenade, and frequently performed out of doors
- The act of annulling.
- The act of annulling, reversing, or canceling; annulment.
- In music, during the eighteenth century, a song or an instrumental piece similar to the serenade, meant for performance on view air.
Sentence for "cassation"
Synonym for "cassation"
Form for "cassation"