- A thick black liquid made of cassava root and spices, utilized medicinally and also as a flavouring and preservative.
- A condiment made from the sap regarding the sour cassava (Manihot utilissima) deprived of its poisonous qualities, focused by boiling, and flavored with aromatics. See pepper-pot.
- A sauce made from cassava or maniocroot.
- a flavoring produced by boiling down the juice of bitter cassava; utilized in West Indian cooking
- Definition for "cassareep"
- A thick black liquid made of cassava root…
- View More
- Sentence for "cassareep"
- Hypernym for "cassareep"
- Variant for "cassareep"