- A helmet, specially an ornate visorless headpiece of the 16th century.
- Zoology A helmetlike construction or protuberance.
- A visorless helmet.
- a difficult structure in the head of some wild birds, for instance the hornbill or cassowary.
- some protective or decorative armor (with or without a vizor) when it comes to head and throat; a helmet.
- A helmet of any kind.
- In zoology, some procedure or development in the mind resembling a helmet; a galea.
- (15-16th century) any armor for the head; usually ornate without a visor
Sentence for "casque"
- Rocks that are cruel and relentless…
Synonym for "casque"
Hyponym for "casque"
Hypernym for "casque"
Same Context for "casque"