- The officer of a bank or business issue in charge of having to pay and obtaining money.
- A store employee whom handles money transactions with clients.
- a person who works at a till or obtains payments.
- individual in control of the bucks of a small business or bank.
- One who has cost of cash; a cash keeper; the officer that has fee regarding the payments and receipts (moneys, checks, records), of a bank or a mercantile organization.
- person who has actually charge of money or cash; person who superintends the routine financial transactions of a bank or any other commercial issue; a cash-keeper.
- A money-box; a cash.
- people accountable for receiving payments for products or services (like in a shop or restaurant)
- an employee of a bank just who gets and will pay out cash
- To discount from a posture of command or obligation, particularly for disciplinary factors. See Synonyms at dismiss.
- To dismiss or discard; to discharge; to dismiss with ignominy from military service or from an office or host to trust.
- To put away or reject; to disregard.
- To dismiss (some body, specially military workers) from service.
- discard or do away with
- discharge with dishonor, such as the military
- To discount from an office or place of trust by annulling the commission by virtue that it's held.
- Figuratively, to discount or discard from service or from organization.
- To reject; put out of account; neglect.
- To abolish; get rid of; beat.
- Definition for "cashier"
- The officer of a bank or business issue…
- View More
- Sentence for "cashier"
- Quotes for "cashier"
- "Credit or debit cards, for starters,…"
- View More
- Synonym for "cashier"
- Verb Forms for "cashier"
- Phrases for "cashier"
- Rhyme for "cashier"
- Hypernym for "cashier"
- Same Context for "cashier"
- Urban Dictionary for "cashier"