- To get together again after a shift; evaluate receipts of items marketed to files of charge card, check and cash put to the cabinet, confirming that proper modification was given out by the clerk.
- To retire; to exchange betting chips for money when finished gambling.
- to switch possession of any product or concept for money.
- To explain what exactly is entailed by a concept or proposition.
- choose a less complicated life-style after questioning personal and job satisfaction objectives
Sentence for "cash out"
Synonym for "cash out"
Hypernym for "cash out"
Urban Dictionary for "cash out"