- The design of earnings and expenses, by a business or individual, therefore the resulting availability of cash: The city improved its cashflow by borrowing against future incomes.
- the money receipts or net income from or even more possessions for certain duration, reckoned after taxes alongside disbursements, and frequently utilized as a measure of business worth.
- the sum money incomes and expenses during a period of time.
- A statement of such deals.
- the excess of money revenues over money outlays in a give time frame (excluding non-cash costs)
Sentence for "cash flow"
Hypernym for "cash flow"
Urban Dictionary for "cash flow"
- (ACCOUNTING) the quantity of money paid…