- Social work specialized in the requirements of specific clients or situations.
- the job required to cope with instances in any career in which a "instance" features a particular meaning (eg. legal, social work, planning, etc.).
- close sociological study of a maladjusted person or family members for analysis and treatment
- Definition for "casework"
- Social work specialized in the requirements of specific…
- View More
- Sentence for "casework"
- Hypernym for "casework"
- Same Context for "casework"