- A window sash that opens outward by way of hinges.
- A window with such sashes.
- an instance or addressing.
- a window sash that's hinged privately and opens outward
- a window having such sashes; a casement window (Wikipedia)
- a casemate
- A window sash opening on hinges affixed toward upright side of the frame into which its fitted. (Poetically) A window.
- In structure: A-frame for cup, as creating a window or part of a window, and made to open up by swinging on hinges which are generally affixed to a vertical side of the orifice into which it's fitted.
- A compartment involving the mullions of a window
- a-deep hollow molding utilized chiefly in cornices, and like the scotia of classical or cavetto of Italian architecture. Oxford Glossary. Often, erroneously, casemate.
- a window sash this is certainly hinged (usually on a single side)
- Definition for "casement"
- A window sash that opens outward by way…
- View More
- Sentence for "casement"
- Synonym for "casement"
- Phrases for "casement"
- Hypernym for "casement"
- Cross Reference for "casement"
- Same Context for "casement"
- Urban Dictionary for "casement"
- a typical misconception is Casement is…
- View More