- Simple past tense and previous participle of caseharden.
- Having the surface hardened, as metal tools.
- Hardened against, or insusceptible to, good influences; rendered callous by persistence in wrongdoing or weight of great influences; -- said of individuals.
- utilized of individuals; emotionally hardened
- Having the outside hardened, as iron tools, etc.
- Figuratively, not sensitive; having no sense of pity; indifferent to reproof or dishonor.
Sentence for "casehardened"
Equivalent for "casehardened"
Same Context for "casehardened"
Verb Stem for "casehardened"