- To harden the top or instance of (metal or steel) by high-temperature low infusion of carbon followed by quenching.
- To make callous or insensitive.
- To subject to an activity which converts the top of metal into metallic.
- To render insensible to good impacts.
- To harden the area of metal or metallic by infusing carbon to the surface layer
- to create insensitive to hardship
- To harden the external part or area of, as something made of iron, by transforming the metal into metal.
Sentence for "caseharden"
- A Uberti in 44-40 Blue/caseharden Steel,…
Verb Forms for "caseharden"