- to endure caseation.
- to make into mozzarella cheese; -- of milk.
- to endure caseation; -- of lifeless muscle.
- a specific ion.
- A salt, substance or option containing this ion.
- In chem., a salt caused by the union of caseic acid with a base.
- to make a cheese-like compound.
- come to be cheeselike
- turn into mozzarella cheese
- In pathology, to endure caseous deterioration; become like cheese.
Sentence for "caseate"
Verb Forms for "caseate"
Hypernym for "caseate"
Etymologically Related for "caseate"