Definition for "case shot"
- A shot-packed metallic cylinder made use of as…
Hypernym for "case shot"
Same Context for "case shot"
- A shot-packed metallic cylinder made use of as ammunition in a firearm; a canister.
- The shot in such a cylinder.
- A shrapnel layer.
- A collection of little projectiles enclosed in a case or canister.
- an accumulation of tiny projectiles, like musket-balls, grapeshot, etc., invest instances, is discharged from cannon. Also referred to as canister-shot.
- In an even more contemporary good sense, a shrapnel-shell, that's, a spherical iron situation inclosing powder and many bullets and exploded by a fuse. Also called instance.
- a metallic cylinder filled with chance and utilized as ammunition in a firearm
- an accumulation tiny projectiles, inclosed in an instance or canister.