- Law according to judicial choice and precedent in place of on statutes.
- Law or system of guidelines set up according to judicial precedent instead of on statutory guidelines developed by legislation.
- something of jurisprudence predicated on judicial precedents rather than statutory guidelines
- (civil-law) a law founded by using earlier in the day judicial decisions
Definition for "case law"
- Law according to judicial choice and precedent in…
Synonym for "case law"
Hypernym for "case law"