- Of or regarding the pinks (of family Caryophyllaceae), particularly describing flowers that have their particular unique corollas
- Having corollas of five petals with long claws inclosed in a tubular, calyx, while the green.
- from the group of which the red additionally the carnation are the types.
- of or pertaining to flowers of this household Caryophyllaceae
- with respect to the Caryophyllaceæ: specifically put on blossoms having five petals with long claws in a tubular calyx. In addition caryophyllous, caryophylleous.
Definition for "caryophyllaceous"
- Of or regarding the pinks (of family Caryophyllaceae),…
Sentence for "caryophyllaceous"