- Archaic A past tense and a past participle of carve.
- That has been wrought or decorated by carving.
- Made by carving, specially when intricately or artistically done.
- Wrought by carving; ornamented by carvings; created.
- created for or created by carving (`carven' is archaic or literary)
- Old and poetical previous participle of carve.
- Definition for "carven"
- Archaic A past tense and a past participle…
- View More
- Sentence for "carven"
- Synonym for "carven"
- Equivalent for "carven"