- An aromatic phenolic chemical, C10H14O, present in plants such as for example oregano and savory and found in flavorings and fungicides.
- A monoterpenoid phenol with a characteristic pungent, warm odour of oregano and a pizzalike taste.
- A thick oily fluid, C10H13.OH, of a stronger taste and disagreeable smell, obtained from oil of caraway (Carum carui).
- A viscid greasy material, of a really disagreeable odor and powerful flavor, made of oil of caraway. In medication it is often found serviceable in relieving toothache.
Sentence for "carvacrol"
- Despite its gentler aroma, thymol is…
Synonym for "carvacrol"
Same Context for "carvacrol"