- A roll or situation of paper, etc., holding a payment for a firearm; a cartridge.
- A cartridge package.
- A wooden case filled up with balls, is shot from a cannon.
- A gunner's bag for ammunition.
- A military pass for a soldier on furlough.
- A cantalever, console, corbel, or modillion, which has the form of a scroll of paper.
- A tablet for ornament, and for receiving an inscription, formed like a sheet of report utilizing the edges rolled up; ergo, any tablet of ornamental kind.
- An oval figure on monuments, plus papyri, containing title of a sovereign.
- a cartridge (usually with paper casing)
- Definition for "cartouch"
- A roll or situation of paper, etc., holding…
- View More
- Sentence for "cartouch"
- Synonym for "cartouch"
- Hypernym for "cartouch"
- Equivalent for "cartouch"
- Same Context for "cartouch"