- the most quantity of persons or items that an automobile or a receptacle can carry: a van with a carrying ability of 12.
- Ecology the most number of individuals that confirmed environment can support without harmful impacts.
- the sheer number of individuals or items that an automobile was created to carry
- The number of folks of a certain species that an environment can support
Definition for "carrying capacity"
- the most quantity of persons or items that…
Agriculture Dictionary for "carrying capacity"