- A large receptacle, such a bag, container, or pocketbook, accustomed carry things from place to another.
- A closed automobile with two lengthwise seating facing one another.
- A covered one-horse carriage with two seats.
- A large case; a holdall
- A light, covered carriage attracted by an individual horse
- Any of several kinds of automobile
- A light covered carriage, having four tires and chairs for four or even more people, frequently attracted by one horse.
- A light, covered, four-wheeled family carriage, with two seating, drawn by one horse.
- a capacious bag or basket
Definition for "carryall"
- A large receptacle, such a bag, container, or…
Sentence for "carryall"
- Almost every resident in the country…
Hypernym for "carryall"
Same Context for "carryall"