- tiny or small enough to be held aboard and stowed on an airplane, train, or coach by a passenger: carry on baggage.
- Taken onto an airplane with a passenger, rather than inspected.
- A carry-on bag, suitcase, or other product.
- That baggage or baggage that will be taken onto an airplane with a passenger, without examined.
- a task that's carried out in an excessively excitable, or anxious way.
Sentence for "carry-on"
- Weighing only eight ounces, this cute…
Phrases for "carry-on"
Hypernym for "carry-on"
Urban Dictionary for "carry-on"