- to carry on or continue since prior to.
- To take luggage or baggage onto an airplane, rather than check it.
- to possess or maintain.
- to behave or act; specially to misbehave in order to entice attention.
- to own an illicit sexual liaison.
- misbehave poorly; act in a silly or improper means
- direct the program of; manage or control
- keep or keep in unaltered problem; cause to keep or last
- carry on chatting
Sentence for "carry on"
Quotes for "carry on"
Hypernym for "carry on"
Urban Dictionary for "carry on"