- a standard European crow (Corvus corone) having glossy-black plumage.
- The common European black crow Corvus corone.
- The US black colored vulture Coragyps atratus.
- See under Carrion.
- the typical crow of European countries, Corvus corone: so called as it frequently feeds on carrion. See cut-under crow.
- The urubu or black vulture of America, Catharista atrata, a typical bird associated with southern usa, resembling the turkey-buzzard, and feeding completely upon carrion.
- the normal crow of The united states, Corvus americanus.
- A name regarding the European rook, Corvus frugilegus.
- American vulture smaller compared to the turkey buzzard
- the normal European crow (Corvus corone) which feeds on carrion, bugs, fruits, and seeds.
Definition for "carrion crow"
- a standard European crow (Corvus corone) having glossy-black…
Hypernym for "carrion crow"
Same Context for "carrion crow"