- A homing pigeon, specifically one trained to carry messages.
- some of various large domestic pigeons having a prominent wattle.
- A domestic pigeon which transports affixed emails or very small parcels from spot in which it is introduced to a familiar location.
- many different the domestic pigeon always express letters from a distant point out to its home.
- A pigeon of a particular breed trained to express from one destination to another written communications linked with the neck or wing, or even more generally to your knee.
- A breed of domesticated pigeon, having as the most evident feature a large wattle, like a miniature cauliflower, in regards to the root of the stout beak, and a tiny wattle around the attention.
- a homing pigeon always carry emails
Sentence for "carrier pigeon"
Hypernym for "carrier pigeon"
Urban Dictionary for "carrier pigeon"