- Nautical a kind of knot regularly fasten two cables or hawsers together.
- A round knot regularly join two rope hawsers whenever required to get round the barrel of a capstan without jamming.
- a kind of knot, utilized for bending together hawsers or other ropes.
- Nautical, a particular sorts of knot for joining two cables or hawsers.
- a knot regularly connect the finishes of two huge ropes or hawsers
Definition for "carrick bend"
- Nautical a kind of knot regularly fasten two…
Hypernym for "carrick bend"