- On a typewriter or computer system printer, the action that returns it toward start of the line.
- The control character (0x0D in ASCII, abbreviated as CR) that originally signaled a tool to do a carriage return, however now merely suggests the termination of a line of text.
- One of the keys or lever that initiates the carriage return action (on a typewriter) or makes the carriage return personality (on some type of computer)
- the operation that prepares for the next personality to be imprinted or presented due to the fact very first personality on a line
- Definition for "carriage return"
- On a typewriter or computer system printer, the…
- View More
- Sentence for "carriage return"
- Hypernym for "carriage return"
- Cross Reference for "carriage return"
- Urban Dictionary for "carriage return"