- A slender stalk that supports each half a dehisced fresh fruit in a lot of people in the parsley family.
- A thin stalk that increases the pistil above the stamens in a few Umbelliferae
- A slender prolongation regarding the receptacle as an axis amongst the carpels, like in Geranium and lots of umbelliferous plants.
- In botany, the prolongation of flowery axis which bears the carpels of some element fruits, as in Geranium and many Umbelliferæ.
- a slender stalk that furnishes an axis for a carpel
Definition for "carpophore"
- A slender stalk that supports each half a…
Hypernym for "carpophore"