- a tool regularly clean rugs and floors, composed of a metal or synthetic field built with turning brushes and pushed in the shape of a long handle.
- an apparatus or device for sweeping carpets.
- A mechanical sweeper or broom for cleansing carpets and gathering the dust in a closed cooking pan.
- a cleaning apply with revolving brushes that pick-up dirt whilst the apply is forced over a carpet
- Definition for "carpet sweeper"
- a tool regularly clean rugs and floors, composed…
- View More
- Hypernym for "carpet sweeper"