- casual Variant of carny.
- an illness of ponies, when the mouth is so furred that the afflicted pet cannot eat.
- A disease of ponies, where mouth can be so furred your afflicted pet cannot eat.
- an ailment of ponies, in which the lips can be so furred which they cannot consume.
- Flattering, hypocritical talk; flattery.
- To insinuate one's self to the good graces of; slimmer; wheedle.
- To interlard your discourse with hypocritical terms or shades of flattery or endearment.
Sentence for "carney"
Rhyme for "carney"
Urban Dictionary for "carney"