- A Brazilian palm tree (Copernicia prunifera) having densely waxy, fan-shaped leaves and toothed leafstalks.
- A hard wax gotten from the leaves with this plant and utilized especially in polishes and flooring waxes. Also known as carnauba wax.
- A Brazilian palm tree having waxy, fan-shaped leaves and toothed leafstalks.
- The difficult wax gotten from the leaves with this plant and utilized particularly in polishes.
- The Brazilian wax hand. See wax palm.
- The Brazilian name associated with the hand Copernicia cerifera.
- The wax obtained from this palm.
- Brazilian lover palm having an edible root; supply of a good leaf fiber and a brittle yellowish wax
- difficult yellow to brownish wax from leaves of carnauba palm utilized particularly in flooring waxes and polishes
Sentence for "carnauba"
- Because it is produced from liquid,…
Synonym for "carnauba"
Rhyme for "carnauba"
Hypernym for "carnauba"
Variant for "carnauba"