- A white, brownish, or reddish mineral, KMgCl3·6H2O, an ore of potassium, accustomed make potash salts.
- A saline evaporite consists of an assortment of potassium chloride and magnesium chloride, because of the chemical formula KMgCl3·6H2O.
- A hydrous chloride of potassium and magnesium, sometimes found associated with deposits of rock-salt.
- A milk-white or pink-colored mineral obtained through the salt-mines of Stassfurt, Prussia.
- a white or reddish mineral consisting of hydrous chlorides of potassium and magnesium; used as a fertilizer so that as a source of potassium and magnesium
Sentence for "carnallite"
- What weight of carnallite is necessary…
Hypernym for "carnallite"