- formed like or having a carina or keel; ridged.
- Keel-shaped, such as a boat's keel.
- Of a bird, having a keeled breastbone allowing the accessory of journey muscle tissue.
- Shaped such as the keel or prow of a ship; having a carina or keel.
- having a ridge or shaped like a ridge or recommending the keel of a ship
- Shaped like or furnished with a keel; keeled.
- wild birds having keeled breastbones for accessory of journey muscles
- Definition for "carinate"
- formed like or having a carina or keel;…
- View More
- Sentence for "carinate"
- Synonym for "carinate"
- Hypernym for "carinate"
- Equivalent for "carinate"