- the nature genus for the Caricaceae; consisting of tropical United states trees; the papayas.
- A genus of plants, normal order Papayaceæ, consisting of about 20 types, that are natives of exotic The united states. The best-known is C. Papaya, the papaw (which see).
- a type of dry fig; a lenten fig.
- kind genus associated with the Caricaceae; tropical United states woods: papayas
- Definition for "carica"
- the nature genus for the Caricaceae; consisting of…
- View More
- Sentence for "carica"
- Synonym for "carica"
- Hypernym for "carica"