- a person, such as doctor, nurse, or social worker, just who assists in the identification, avoidance, or remedy for an illness or disability.
- a person, such as for example a parent, foster mother or father, or mind of children, just who attends toward needs of a kid or reliant adult.
- alternate spelling of care-giver.
- someone who helps in pinpointing or stopping or dealing with infection or disability
- somebody who is in charge of going to into requirements of a child or reliant person
Sentence for "caregiver"
- HPFacebookVoteV2. init (295727, 'Movie Review: The…
Phrases for "caregiver"
Hypernym for "caregiver"
Same Context for "caregiver"