- Pursuit of expert advancement together's chief or sole aim: "Rampant careerism, helping to make numerous a-work location a joyless web site, was in check” ( Mary McGrory).
- The overwhelming need or encourage to advance your own career or personal condition, typically at the expense of various other individual passions or personal growth.
- The perception that becoming a part associated with the military is a career, in the place of an obligation to provide your nation.
- The practice of advancing your job at the cost of one's individual integrity.
- the rehearse of advancing your career at the cost of your individual stability
Sentence for "careerism"
Hypernym for "careerism"
Etymologically Related for "careerism"