- A Mediterranean plant (Cynara cardunculus) closely pertaining to the artichoke, cultivated for its edible leafstalks and roots.
- Cynara cardunculus, a prickly perennial plant with impressive purple plants.
- A large herbaceous plant (Cynara Cardunculus) about the artichoke; -- used in cookery and as a salad.
- A thistle.
- The Cynara Cardunculus, a perennial plant of the same genus since the artichoke, and significantly resembling it.
- just parts eaten are origins and especially stalks (blanched and used as celery); associated with artichokes
- south European plant having spiny leaves and purple flowers developed for its delicious leafstalks and roots
Sentence for "cardoon"
Synonym for "cardoon"
Rhyme for "cardoon"
Hypernym for "cardoon"
Same Context for "cardoon"