- A Mediterranean plant (Cynara cardunculus) closely pertaining to the artichoke, cultivated for its edible leafstalks and roots.
- Cynara cardunculus, a prickly perennial plant with impressive purple plants.
- A large herbaceous plant (Cynara Cardunculus) about the artichoke; -- used in cookery and as a salad.
- A thistle.
- The Cynara Cardunculus, a perennial plant of the same genus since the artichoke, and significantly resembling it.
- just parts eaten are origins and especially stalks (blanched and used as celery); associated with artichokes
- south European plant having spiny leaves and purple flowers developed for its delicious leafstalks and roots
- Definition for "cardoon"
- A Mediterranean plant (Cynara cardunculus) closely pertaining to…
- View More
- Sentence for "cardoon"
- Synonym for "cardoon"
- Rhyme for "cardoon"
- Hypernym for "cardoon"
- Same Context for "cardoon"